- You may print content of our site for personal use (up to 15 copies except for invitation templates which you may print up to 100 copies) as long as the following copyright notice is included: “© Miss Homebody. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.misshomebody.com.”
- Re-posting a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post is also allowed. Please do not repost content in its entirety without written permission.
- You may post a link to our site or any of our public posts.
- Re-posting images that are owned by Miss Homebody is allowed, but only with attribution to Miss Homebody and a link to the original post.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
Please don’t be mean. We reserve the right to delete any comments that are offensive or defamatory in nature.
If you wish to comment, this can be done anonymously or with your name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment is not displayed nor will it be sold or used unless you request to be contacted.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Miss Homebody anonymously without giving any personal information. However, Miss Homebody needs certain personal information if you wish to receive a Miss Homebody newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe to Miss Homebody’s blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Miss Homebody will use this information to reply to your inquiries.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Miss Homebody automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Miss Homebody may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see. This collected information will not be connected with any personal of your personal information.
- Miss Homebody may implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising. This can be changed in your Ads Settings or using Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Miss Homebody may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, may occasionally amend this policy. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Miss Homebody after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions